Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.943 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 512,087 KZT (RM6,029) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)