Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.580 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,228 KZT (RM4,146) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)