Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.541 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,120 KZT (RM7,494) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (35 minutes ago)