Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.960 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,864 KZT (RM7,812) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (39 minutes ago)