Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.895 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,512 KZT (RM8,554) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (24 minutes ago)