Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.859 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,099 KZT (RM7,549) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)