Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.484 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,263 KZT (RM4,970) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)