Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.448 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 408,018 KZT (43,184 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)