Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 391,581 KZT (43,435 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)