Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 250.143 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,392 KZT (C$2,640) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)