Cost of living comparison between Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 248.115 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,865 KZT (C$2,655) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)