Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.269 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 553,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 535,218 KZT (Shilling163,738) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)