Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,726 KZT (¥328,898) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)