Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 969,563 KZT (¥327,826) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)