Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.185 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 824,908 KZT (¥258,994) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)