Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.163 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,076 KZT (Shilling169,780) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)