Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.270 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,888 KZT (Shilling133,926) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)