Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.249 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,402 KZT (Shilling179,848) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)