Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.623 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 395,104 KZT (31,300₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)