Cost of living comparison between Kirovohrad, Ukraine and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.913 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 218,128 KZT (16,893₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)