Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.553 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,745 KZT (руб 70,364) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)