Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 260,679 KZT (руб 47,297) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)