Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26756 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,925 KZT (2,070,271 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)