Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29278 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,275 KZT (2,016,129 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)