Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,193 KZT (1,348,467 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)