Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27065 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 194% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,033 KZT (4,238,044 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)