Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21421 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,775 KZT (5,036,000 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)