Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20432 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,744 KZT (5,225,888 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (38 minutes ago)