Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24378 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 167% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 833,514 KZT (3,419,097 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)