Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22328 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,257,626 KZT (5,632,544 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)