Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.117 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 860,875 KZT (EC$6,826) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (33 minutes ago)