Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.199 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,560 KZT (EC$6,071) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (34 minutes ago)