Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.024 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 770,655 KZT (EC$6,316) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)