Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39987 KZT / RWF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,417 KZT (1,684,098 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)