Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40631 KZT / RWF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 527,115 KZT (1,297,320 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (27 minutes ago)