Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37915 KZT / RWF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,098 KZT (1,556,368 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)