Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38534 KZT / RWF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,542 KZT (1,794,638 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)