Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.153 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 226,754 KZT (18,659₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)