Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.110 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 242,477 KZT (18,496₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)