Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.576 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,901 KZT (6,653 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)