Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.478 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,974 KZT (4,664 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)