Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.767 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,398 KZT (6,988 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)