Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.295 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 945,381 KZT (€2,778) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)