Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,105,188 KZT (€2,810) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (31 minutes ago)