Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 332,209 KZT (Taka 89,218) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)