Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.936 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 410,161 KZT (Taka 104,211) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)