Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 371,951 KZT (Taka 87,039) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)