Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.906 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 418,676 KZT (Taka 107,182) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)