Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.353 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,809 KZT (57,551 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)