Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.086 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,098 KZT (46,675 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)