Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.102 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,052 KZT (56,586 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (19 minutes ago)