Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.120 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,403 KZT (59,626 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (25 minutes ago)