Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.098 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 420,474 KZT (46,218 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)