Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.984 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 325,923 KZT (25,101₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)