Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.699 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 182,272 KZT (15,579₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)