Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.554 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 282,804 KZT (22,527₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)