Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.663 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 296,429 KZT (23,409₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)