Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.878 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 235,188 KZT (7,617 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)