Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.635 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 459,103 KZT (12,532 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (27 minutes ago)