Cost of living comparison between Khaskovo, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.552 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,633 KZT (2,686 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)