Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.853 KZT / SDG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 204,772 KZT (3,949 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)