Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.959 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 158,475 KZT (8,359 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)