Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.640 KZT / SDG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,181 KZT (5,886 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)