Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.082 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 149,768 KZT (8,283 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)