Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.736 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 326,970 KZT (6,574 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)