Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.578 KZT / SDG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 252,021 KZT (4,886 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)