Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.796 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 239,706 KZT (20,321₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)