Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 841 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.110 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 269,611 KZT (20,565₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)