Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.557 KZT / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 765 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,987 KZT (23,332₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)