Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 289,085 KZT (₨59,974) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)