Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,158 KZT (₨88,174) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (27 minutes ago)