Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.819 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,459 KZT (﷼ 3,462) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)