Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.087 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,882 KZT (﷼ 5,391) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)