Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.461 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,040 KZT (руб 128,547) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)