Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.538 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,604 KZT (руб 120,184) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)