Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.585 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,062 KZT (руб 101,179) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (23 minutes ago)