Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.821 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,252 KZT (руб 124,431) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)