Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,627 KZT (﷼ 53,216,012) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)