Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 422,860 KZT (﷼ 52,753,471) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)