Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00984 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 308,440 KZT (﷼ 31,359,581) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)