Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00995 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 497,412 KZT (﷼ 49,990,693) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)