Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 379,025 KZT (﷼ 38,947,763) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (34 minutes ago)