Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04227 KZT / SLL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,226 KZT (13,017,347 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)