Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04203 KZT / SLL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,692 KZT (13,363,364 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (39 minutes ago)