Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.579 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 353,082 KZT (руб 63,291) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)