Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 474,383 KZT (руб 87,832) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)