Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.394 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,111 KZT (руб 79,919) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)