Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.247 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,569 KZT (C$2,597) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)