Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.399 KZT / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 742 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,755 KZT (C$4,796) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)