Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 322,826 KZT (294,127 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (38 minutes ago)