Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.292 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,621 KZT (454,744 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)