Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.216 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,048 KZT (405,333 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)