Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 646,091 KZT (489,935 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)