Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,276 KZT (455,932 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)