Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.233 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 350,818 KZT (3,535TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)