Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.225 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 305,879 KZT (3,507TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)