Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.911 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,555 KZT (6,087TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)