Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,217 KZT (¥195,309) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)