Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 774,436 KZT (¥264,756) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)