Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,729 KZT (€1,742) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (35 minutes ago)