Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,314 KZT (€2,114) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)