Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,705 KZT (€1,918) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)