Cost of living comparison between Kaunas, Lithuania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,300 KZT (€1,679) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)