Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.061 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,882 KZT (¥194,682) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)