Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,184 KZT (¥224,572) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)