Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.932 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,266 KZT (₨ 183,222) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)