Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.019 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,113 KZT (₨ 180,909) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)