Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.098 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,206 KZT (₨ 180,202) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)