Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.204 KZT / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)