Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.235 KZT / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)