Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.087 KZT / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 712,238 KZT (₨ 230,711) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)