Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.037 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,729 KZT (₨ 176,759) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)