Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.471 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,127 KZT (€1,160) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)