Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.674 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,223 KZT (€1,835) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)