Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.393 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,007 KZT (元19,915) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (37 minutes ago)