Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.367 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 853,275 KZT (元16,941) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)