Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.709 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 913,801 KZT (元18,760) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)