Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.812 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,787 KZT (元12,961) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)