Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.265 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,088 KZT (元19,231) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)