Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.680 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 987,402 KZT (元19,106) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)