Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.833 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 933,224 KZT (元18,727) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (38 minutes ago)