Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.127 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 175% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,428,746 KZT (34,740 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)