Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.072 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,340,034 KZT (32,627 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)