Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.986 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 171% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,270,951 KZT (35,318 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)