Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.415 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,277,532 KZT (34,145 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)