Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,993 KZT (€2,189) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (28 minutes ago)