Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.618 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 905,817 KZT (€2,591) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)