Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.359 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,363 KZT (€2,756) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)