Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.718 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 975,498 KZT (€2,478) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)