Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.181 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,161,706 KZT (€2,867) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)