Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 392.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 963,666 KZT (€2,458) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)