Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.410 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 766,280 KZT (49,725 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (34 minutes ago)