Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.451 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,459 KZT (41,518 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)