Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.181 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,475 KZT (41,662 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)