Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.988 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,223 KZT (33,201 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)