Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.677 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,530 KZT (₨148,721) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)