Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.890 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,869 KZT (₨78,699) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)