Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 744,371 KZT (₨154,033) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)