Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27705 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 690,081 KZT (2,490,798 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)