Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27956 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,645 KZT (1,679,944 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)