Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26704 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,458 KZT (1,750,486 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)