Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28335 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 532,831 KZT (1,880,448 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)