Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.906 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 287,843 KZT (3,001TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)