Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.803 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,835 KZT (128,213 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)