Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.610 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 380,921 KZT (82,630 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)