Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.553 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,259 KZT (82,856 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)