Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,964 KZT (﷼ 48,841,605) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)