Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00962 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 477,487 KZT (﷼ 49,656,782) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)