Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00942 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,230 KZT (﷼ 63,584,600) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (23 minutes ago)