Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 508,732 KZT (﷼ 49,556,474) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)