Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,939 KZT (﷼ 60,239,071) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)