Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00850 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 463,714 KZT (﷼ 54,555,432) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)