Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 302,633 KZT in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)