Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 237,097 KZT in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)