Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.167 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,976 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 446,214 KZT (₨140,885) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)