Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,289 prices entered by 252 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 348,268 KZT (₨124,465) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)