Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.120 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,083 KZT (₨146,843) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (37 minutes ago)