Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.970 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 318,892 KZT (₨107,375) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)