Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.199 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 359,807 KZT (₨112,473) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)